So that your software project will be a successful one, we've carefully crafted a consultancy program which we apply to each project. This has been designed to take you from an ideas and concept stage to a workable and well executed brief with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
You have a choice of using it as a standalone service or as the start to your larger project.
Employing it as a service in its own right is useful for those businesses who are looking at bringing many areas of their operations into one piece of software, making distinct changes to processes, those who need more strategic and planning support and where the MVP needs to be presented to stakeholders.
Equally, we know that some businesses may have fewer requirements for change or can ringfence the changes with minimum impact and so our research program with you will become part of the project steps.
Both approaches have the same target - to guarantee an effective software project with a solid delivery on schedule and on budget.
Here's what the program covers
- Initial workshop to assess your business goals, organisation structure, industry standards, growth inhibitors, your users, resources and IT structure
- A Focus Group which will be a Q&A involving the people who will be using the software and/or the management team, looking at margins for error, time wasting activity and workflow.
- Creating a Features and Functions (F&F) list with a 'now', 'later' and 'future' plan
- The build of your Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- A set of timescales and documentation including IP, support and T&Cs
For costs and further program details, please click on the link below or phone on 01244 455378 and we'll see how we can help.